Dr David Quinn from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles discusses the impact of COVID-19 on the management of cancer and the current challenges he is experiencing as a physician caring for patients at the front line of the pandemic.
- Lee LYW et al. COVID-19 mortality in patients with cancer on chemotherapy or other anticancer treatments: A prospective cohort study. Lancet 2020;395(10241):1919-26. Abstract
- Malek AE et al. Cancer and COVID-19. Lancet 2020;396(10257):1066-7. Abstract
- Poortmans P et al. Cancer and COVID-19: What do we really know? Lancet 2020;395(10241):1884-5. Abstract
- Xia Y et al. Risk of COVID-19 for patients with cancer. Lancet Oncol 2020;21(4):e180. Abstract
- Yang F et al. Clinical characteristics and outcomes of cancer patients with COVID-19. _J Med Virol _2020;92(10):2067-73. Abstract