Dr Kathleen Moore from the Stephenson Cancer Cetner and co-chair of the SGO 2020 Annual Meeting discusses COVID guidelines and the impact of the pandemic on clinical research and the treatment of ovarian cancer.
- Akladios C et al. Recommendations for the surgical management of gynecological cancers during the COVID-19 pandemic - FRANCOGYN Group for the CNGOF. J Gynecol Obstet Hum Reprod 2020;[Online ahead of print]. Abstract
- Dowdy S, Fader AN. Surgical considerations for gynecologic oncologists during the COVID-19 pandemic. SGO 2020. https://www.sgo.org/clinical-practice/management/covid-19-resources-for-health-care-practitioners/surgical-considerations-for-gynecologic-oncologists-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/
- Monk B et al. COVID-19 and ovarian cancer: Exploring alternatives to intravenous (IV) therapies. Gynecol Oncol 2020;[Online ahead of print]. Abstract
- Mueller B. Telemedicine arrives in the UK: '10 years of change in one week.' New York Times, April 4, 2020. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/world/europe/telemedicine-uk-coronavirus.html
- Ramirez PT et al. COVID-19 global pandemic: Options for management of gynecologic cancers. Int J Gynecol Cancer 2020;[Online ahead of print]. Abstract
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology. Gynecologic oncology considerations during the COVID-19 pandemic. https://www.sgo.org/clinical-practice/management/covid-19-resources-for-health-care-practitioners/gyn-onc-considerations-during-covid-19/
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology. SGO 2020 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer. https://www.sgo.org/education/annual-meeting-on-womens-cancer/