About this Episode
Dr John Heymach from the MD Anderson Cancer Center discusses the role of anti-angiogenic agents in NSCLC and the status of clinical research for and treatment of lung cancer at MD Anderson during the COVID-19 pandemic.
RTP Lung Cancer Summit: https://www.researchtopractice.com/LungCancerSummit20/
- Calabro L et al. Challenges in lung cancer therapy during the COVID-19 pandemic. Lancet Respir Med 2020;8(6):542-4. Abstract
- Dingemans AC et al. Treatment guidance for patients with lung cancer during the coronavirus 2019 pandemic. J Thorac Oncol 2020;15(7):1119-36. Abstract
- Di Noia V et al. Immune checkpoint inhibitors in SARS-CoV-2 infected cancer patients: The spark that ignites the fire? Lung Cancer 2020;145:208-10. Abstract
- Singh AP et al. Management of lung cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic. JCO Oncol Pract 2020:OP2000286. Abstract
- Zhao Z et al. Recommendations of individualized medical treatment and common adverse events management for lung cancer patients during the outbreak of COVID-19 epidemic. Thorac Cancer 2020;11(6):1752-7. Abstract